China Campus 2023
AlphaGrep - China, Shanghai✓ Apply for this job
AlphaGrep is a quantitative trading and investment firm founded in 2010. We are one of the largest firms by trading volume on Indian exchanges and have significant market share on several large global exchanges as well. We use a disciplined and systematic quantitative approach to identify factors that consistently generate alpha.
These factors are then coupled with our proprietary ultra-low latency trading systems and robust risk management to develop trading strategies across asset classes (equities, commodities, currencies, fixed income) that trade on global exchanges.
AlphaGrep is seeking exceptional, full-time students and fresh graduates to join our Quantitative Trading team. Our traders execute lightning-fast algorithmic strategies based on patterns in market behavior in various global markets. As a Quantitative Analyst, you will apply sophisticated quantitative modeling techniques to understand and predict market behavior and write complex and nimble code used to grow our business and increase the efficiency of the global financial markets.
Your responsibilities may include any of the following, which will require you to exercise discretion and independent judgment:
- Designing, implementing, and deploying trading algorithms
- Exploring trading ideas by analyzing market data and market microstructure
- Creating tools to analyze data for patterns
- Contributing to libraries of analytical computations to support market data
analysis and trading
- Developing, augmenting, and calibrating exchange simulators
- AlphaGrep encourages Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD students from top universities, and major in Computer Science and related fields to apply.
Additional requirements include:
- Familiarity with machine learning (a plus)
- Experience with data analysis, market research and data modeling (a plus)
- Brilliant problem-solving abilities
- Software development experience as demonstrated through course work,
research projects, or open source activities, preferably in C++, Python or
- A passion for new technologies and ideas
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- A working knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Great People. We're curious engineers, mathematicians, statisticians and
like to have fun while achieving our goals
- Transparent Structure. Our employees know that we value their ideas and
- Relaxed Environment. We have a flat organizational structure with
frequent activities for all employees such as yearly offsites, happy hours,
corporate sports teams, etc.
- Health & Wellness Programs. We believe that a balanced employee is
more productive. A stocked kitchen, gym membership and generous vacation
package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees