Quantitative Research & Trading
AlphaGrep, India✓ Apply for this job
About the Company:
AlphaGrep is a quantitative trading and investment firm founded in 2010. We are one of the largest firms by trading volume on Indian exchanges and have significant market share on several large global exchanges as well. We use a disciplined and systematic quantitative approach to identify factors that consistently generate alpha. These factors are then coupled with our proprietary ultra-low latency trading systems and robust risk management to develop trading strategies across asset classes (equities, commodities, currencies, fixed income) that trade on global exchanges.
Our team based in Mumbai is looking for Python developer.
- Monitoring production trading for risk and compliance issues and quickly responding to unusual behaviours or market conditions.
- Work as a team with senior traders to operate and implement our automated trading strategies.
- Troubleshoot production issues, manage risk, pre and post production jobs, reconcile positions, interact with exchanges, brokers and production support team to seamlessly manage and monitor the team's strategies
- A bachelor’s degree from a top-tier college or university
- At least 2 years of experience in trading to trade support role
- Experience with SQL, Python, and Linux (Must)
- Working knowledge of risk control of equities, futures, options markets
- Solid experience with high-frequency automated trading strategies
- An understanding of exchange-specific rules and procedures
- Strong problem-solving, mathematical and quantitative reasoning skills
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English for business purposes
Why You Should Join Us:
- Great People. We're curious engineers, mathematicians, statisticians and like to have fun while achieving our goals
- Transparent Structure. Our employees know that we value their ideas and contributions
- Relaxed Environment. We have a flat organizational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as yearly offsites, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Health & Wellness Programs. We believe that a balanced employee is more productive. A stocked kitchen, gym membership and generous vacation package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees