As part of our efforts to diversify and further develop our coverage and capabilities, we are always looking out for extraordinary Senior Traders/Portfolio Managers to join our team and who can bring in consistent, profitable track records. We are open to all markets and asset classes.
At the very least, candidates being considered should possess:
- A proven ability to develop new, profitable trading strategies,
- Advance existing research initiatives and explore new avenues for quantitative research and trading
- A proficiency with coding (reasonable fluency in C++, Python are ideal) in a Linux environment
- Strong mathematical and statistical aptitude
- Solid understanding of relevant market trends and developments, with a robust working knowledge of market dynamics of their chosen regions/coverage.
- Live strategies with good sharpe ratios
- Sizable exposure to Machine Learning, Neural Network, High-Performance Computing and/or Natural Language Processing concepts and technologies are a plus
Why You Should Join Us?
- Great People.We’re curious engineers, mathematicians, statisticians and like to have fun while achieving our goals.
- Transparent Structure.Our employees know that we value their ideas and contributions.
- Relaxed Environment.We have a flat organizational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as yearly offsites, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Wellness Programs.We believe that a balanced employee is more productive. A stocked kitchen, gym membership and generous vacation package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees.