Quantitative Research & Trading
Associate: Quantitative Research & Trading
AlphaGrep, Multiple Location✓ Apply for this job
- Design, implement, and deploy high-frequency trading algorithms. Explore quantitative trading ideas by analyzing market data and market microstructure for patterns. Create statistical and machine learning tools to analyze market data and generate quantitative trading models. Program to expand libraries of analytical computations and to deploy proprietary trading strategies across various exchanges globally. Develop, augment, and calibrate exchange simulators to perform stress tests and optimize trading parameters. Conduct post-trade analysis to improve strategies' performances in extreme market conditions. Support quantitative trading operations by analyzing trading performance and developing anticipated near-term and long-term forecasts.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Operations Research, or a related quantitative field.
- One year of quantitative research and trading experience, including portfolio optimization, quantitative risk management and use of statistical analysis techniques. Experience must include statistical and Machine Learning research such as Principal Component Analysis or other variance reduction techniques, use of classification algorithms to predict market movements, and Neural Network and other computing algorithms to design and implement quantitative trading models. Additionally, programming experience in Python and C++ to perform quantitative research supporting high-frequency trading strategies, optimizing execution performance, and developing tools for real-time risk management, and using Linux to perform post-trade analyses based on trading logs and historical market data, is required.
- Remote and telecommuting work permitted.
Why You Should Join Us?
- Great People.We’re curious engineers, mathematicians, statisticians and like to have fun while achieving our goals.
- Transparent Structure.Our employees know that we value their ideas and contributions.
- Relaxed Environment.We have a flat organizational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as yearly offsites, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Wellness Programs.We believe that a balanced employee is more productive. A stocked kitchen, gym membership and generous vacation package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees.