AlphaGrep - India, India✓ Apply for this job
About the Company:
AlphaGrep is a quantitative trading and investment firm founded in 2010. We are one of the largest firms by trading volume on Indian exchanges and have significant market share on several large global exchanges as well.
We use a disciplined and systematic quantitative approach to identify factors that consistently generate alpha. These factors are then coupled with our proprietary ultra-low latency trading systems and robust risk management to develop trading strategies across asset classes (equities, commodities, currencies, fixed income) that trade on global exchanges..
AlphaGrep Securities is hiring an Executive Assistant to support the Founders. This role will be based in Mumbai.
- Managing administrative tasks such as: completing expense reports, data management, arranging travel, coordinating activities all while staying updated on changing priorities and events and adjusting accordingly
- Communicating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including managing an extremely active calendar, helping to draft agendas and follow ups from important meetings, preparing correspondence and planning events
- Schedule and manage on-site meetings as directed.
- Manage documentation/contract for signatures as required.
- Prepare reports and other confidential materials.
You Should Have:
- 5 years of experience working as Executive Assistant.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively with minimal supervision.
- Strong on values and displays high ethics.
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure smooth relationship with relevant stakeholders.
- Well versed with MS Office and Project management tools
- Strong verbal, written communication skills.
Why You Should Join Us:
- Great People. We're curious engineers, mathematicians, statisticians and like to have fun while achieving our goals.
- Transparent Structure. Our employees know that we value their ideas and contributions.
- Relaxed Environment. We have a flat organizational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as yearly offsites, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Health & Wellness Programs. We believe that a balanced employee is more productive. A stocked kitchen, gym membership and generous vacation package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees.