About the Company:
AlphaGrep is a quantitative trading and investment firm founded in 2010. We are one of the largest firms by trading volume on Indian exchanges and have significant market shares on several large global exchanges as well. We use a disciplined and systematic quantitative approach to identify factors that consistently generate alpha. These factors are then coupled with our proprietary ultra-low latency trading systems and robust risk management to develop trading strategies across asset classes (equities, commodities, currencies, fixed income) that trade on global exchanges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting and maintaining the firm’s trading Linux infrastructure
- Provide the necessary tooling to automate tasks and implement/scale/test infrastructure services.
- Proactively working on issues, identifying problem areas, and providing solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems
- Managing essential core services such as DHCP, LDAP, DNS, and NFS for on-prem and hosted data centers as well as public clouds
- Interacting with both trading and core engineering teams on regular basis
- Work with vendors to resolve issues
- 6+ years of experience in maintenance and operation of a dynamic Linux environment
- Daily use of and contribution to developing automation and monitoring tools, such as configuration management, source control, CI/CD, automated deployment
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Understanding of infrastructure-as-code practices
- Good knowledge of Python, expert knowledge of Bash
- Understanding of server-side networking and typical network protocols
Why You Should Join Us:
- Great People. We’re curious engineers, mathematicians, statisticians and like to have fun while achieving our goals.
- Transparent Structure. Our employees know that we value their ideas and contributions.
- Relaxed Environment. We have a flat organizational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as yearly offsites, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Health & Wellness Programs. We believe that a balanced employee is more productive. A stocked kitchen, gym membership, and generous vacation package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees.