AlphaGrep is a quantitative trading and investment firm founded in 2010. We are one of the largest firms by trading volume on Indian exchanges and have significant market share on several large global exchanges as well. We use a disciplined and systematic quantitative approach to identify factors that consistently generate alpha.
These factors are then coupled with our proprietary ultra-low latency trading systems and robust risk management to develop trading strategies across asset classes (equities, commodities, currencies, fixed income) that trade on global exchanges.
Alphagrep is looking for an innovative and dynamic Office Manager for our Singapore office, someone who enjoys wearing multiple hats within an organization, and will be able to hit the ground running and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure statutory compliance across locations related to both manpower & facilities
- Timely invoice management & payments to vendors
- Managing office budgets and handling employee travel, accommodation and relocations
- Will be responsible for organizing conferences, training and office events
- Support recruiting by scheduling interviews, and manage parts of the new hire onboarding process
- Pantry Management for Singapore office
- Manage facilities and relationships with vendors and service providers
- Proactively develop, implement, and improve processes to streamline office operations
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to support ongoing operation’s needs.
- Support the continuous improvement of our internal HR processes
- Assist with miscellaneous HR projects as-needed
- Minimum 1 year in Administration & facility management
- Experience with Pantry management
- Excel at working in a team environment as well as independently, and
are adept at managing multiple projects at once.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and enthusiasm for new tasks and challenges
- Proven competency using MS Office applications; Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Why You Should Join Us
- Great People. We’re curious engineers, mathematicians, statisticians and like to have fun while achieving our goals
- Transparent Structure. Our employees know that we value their ideas and contributions
- Relaxed Environment. We have a flat organizational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as yearly offsites, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Health & Wellness Programs. We believe that a balanced employee is more productive. A stocked kitchen, gym membership and generous vacation package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees