AlphaGrep is a quantitative trading and investment firm founded in 2010. We are one of the largest firms by trading volume on Indian exchanges and have significant market share on several large global exchanges as well. We use a disciplined and systematic quantitative approach to identify factors that consistently generate alpha.
These factors are then coupled with our proprietary ultra-low latency trading systems and robust risk management to develop trading strategies across asset classes (equities, commodities, currencies, fixed income) that trade on global exchanges.
Your responsibilities may include any of the following:
- Designing and deploying trading strategies.
- Exploring trading ideas by analyzing financial data and market microstructure for patterns.
- Perform post-trade analysis.
- Work with senior traders to acquire in-depth knowledge of financial markets, modeling, and risk management.
AlphaGrep encourages Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD students in computer science, mathematics, financial engineering, and related fields from elite universities to apply. For this role, you should be a student graduating by summer 2024.
Additional requirements include:
- Brilliant problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with data analysis, market research, and quantitative modeling.
- A passion for financial markets and new technologies.
- Programming experience as demonstrated through course work, research projects, or open source activities, preferably in Python.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong English communication skills.