AlphaGrep is seeking an exceptional junior recruiter in India to help drive our global recruiting efforts. The recruiter will be on the front lines of representing AlphaGrep and our values and will successfully demonstrate this by ensuring a positive, high-quality candidate experience. As a member of the talent acquisition team, you realize that every touch point is an opportunity to further engage with candidates and enhance the firm’s brand. He/She will be thoughtful and consultative in their approach, focusing on the quality and caliber of targeted candidates.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the entire recruitment life-cycle including sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, coordinating interviews, maintaining candidate/client communication and negotiations
- Create and maintain diverse and accurate candidate pipeline for our roles
- Develop innovative strategies for finding top talent within given timelines
- Work effectively in high-pressure situations and a knack for finding creative ways to hire top tech talent
- Should be familiar with relevant tools and programs (applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs and job boards)
- Schedule interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for outstation candidates, both domestic and international.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Coordinate onsite written assessments for the candidates.
- Build collaborative relationships with hiring managers and act as a partner
- Bachelor's or Masters degree from Top B-school
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, web technologies, software development processes, and emerging technologies
- Proven track-record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies. You do not rely on inbound applicants or third party agencies
- You think of hiring as a partnership and have the gift to successfully work with all different personalities regardless of hierarchy
- Self-starting, scrappy and resourceful work ethic requiring minimal to no guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You can think on your feet and offer new unique ideas to the current sourcing strategy
Why You Should Join Us
- Great People. We’re curious engineers, mathematicians, statisticians and like to have fun while achieving our goals
- Transparent Structure. Our employees know that we value their ideas and contributions
- Relaxed Environment. We have a flat organizational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as yearly offsites, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Health & Wellness Programs. We believe that a balanced employee is more productive. A stocked kitchen, gym membership and generous vacation package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees